Free shipping when you spend $25 or more on seeds
Free shipping when you spend $50 or more on other products

What is budswell

I use Yates Leaf Curl but still have a lot of problems... thinking maybe it is timing? I've had a good look but can't find a definition.

Flowers and Ornamentals • Plants

Hi Lionel,

Budswell is just before the blossoms start to come out on your fruit trees. Its important to spray at budswell for the product to work.



Answered: 25 Aug, 2013

We also plant seeds in the heads of gardeners

Join the Yates Garden Community to receive personalised monthly emails, and hear about exclusive promotions and giveaways.

Join Now
Stay Connected Facebook Instagram Youtube