- Unique design made from plastic. It is strong, durable and the traps are reusable
- Innovative design to easily bait and set. No snapping while setting
- Serrated jaws for maximum strength
- Easy disposal of dead mice with the press of a lever
- Reuse as required
RATSAK Mouse Trap is an innovative and unique designed mouse trap, which kills mice quickly and effectively. It is easy to use, ‘one click’ trap set for easy set up, and a bait trough for easy baiting. This trap is not pre-baited.
Recommended bait placement areas
How to Use
Directions for use
- Apply bait using a cotton bud, toothpick or other tool to mask your scent. Use peanut butter or hazelnut spread as bait.
- Place 2 traps 2-3 metres apart where mice are evident.
- Leave the traps for 48 hours to avoid trap shyness. Move the traps to a new location after 48 hours if mice are still present.
- Dispose of dead mice by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and then in garbage.
- Reuse as required.
Handy rodent control tips
- Mask your scent when applying bait by using a cotton bud, toothpick or other tools.
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.
- Keep food stored in sealed containers.
- Repair holes, cracks and crevices that encourage mice to enter the building.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
CAUTION & SAFETY DIRECTIONS
- Place traps in locations which are inaccessible and out of reach to children, pets, other animals and birds.
- Use caution when setting.
- Dispose of dead carcasses by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and then in garbage.
- FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 220 770 (ALL HOURS)
- FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Dispose of trap by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in the garbage.