Directions for use
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- This pack contains 6x25g pellet trays containing pellet bait. Open the enclosed
25g pellet trays where shown to expose bait. Place pellet trays along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered spots where there are signs of rodent activity.
- The feeding behaviour of mice and rats differ. Mice require several feeding locations with 1 pellet tray per location not more than 3m apart. Rats require 2 to 4 pellet trays in 1 or 2 locations not more than 9m apart.
- Record the number and locations of pellet trays for the purpose of replacement and later removal.
- Inspect pellet trays daily and replace when all pellets are eaten. If eaten quickly, increase number of pellet trays. Continue observation and replacement until no more pellets are taken. Remove pellets and pellet trays when rodent activity has ceased.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of pellets. Look for and collect dead rats or mice and dispose of carcasses safely by burning or by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in an approved landfill garbage.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate all alternative food sources.
- Try not to touch the bait, as it deters rats and mice from consuming it.
- Check for pellets pulled by rodents into the open.
- In general, once poisoning has commenced, rodents will be attracted to the nearest available source of water. Ensuring sources of water inside the building are covered or removed will assist in ensuring rodent leave the building before dying.
- Use for controlling wildlife or rodent like animals requires permission from wildlife authorities.
- Only one feed required to kill rodents within 14 days. If activity continues then additional rodents are present.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption, but deaths may occur for up to two weeks, making baiting for at least 2 weeks is necessary.
Where can this product be used?
- For use in and around domestic buildings.
- Along walls and rafters and other dark sheltered areas where there are signs of rodent activity.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED