Directions for use
- Place the station where there are signs of rodent activity, bait the trap with peanut butter or hazelnut spread and lift the lever to set.
- Close the station using the key to lock to avoid the trap going off inside prematurely.
- Simply lift the trap lever to dispose of the dead rodent and reset the trap inside the station to reuse.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources. Keep foodstuffs stored in sealed containers.
- Place RATSAK Trap Stations no more than 4–5 metres apart for rats and 2–3 metres apart for mice.
- Place the Trap Station where there are signs of rodent activity (such as hairs, gnawing or droppings) in dark sheltered places and along walls, with the entry holes parallel and close to the wall.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED