Directions for use
- Lift bait cover to add bait in trough provided. Apply bait using a cotton bud, toothpick or other tool to mask your scent. Use peanut butter, hazelnut spread or RATSAK Attractant as bait. Close bait cover.
- Set the trap. Pull back the red kill bar handle until it clicks and the trap locks in place. ALWAYS USE CAUTION when setting a trap.
- Place trap where signs of rodent activity are visible or along walls where mice travel. Place at 90 degrees to wall.
- Once activated, hold trap at rear. Slowly lift the red kill bar handle to discard mouse.
- Reuse as required.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.
- Keep food stored in sealed containers.
- Repair holes, cracks and crevices that encourage mice to enter the building.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED