Directions for use
- Use pack as a bait station or pour bait into small containers.
- Push tab and tear back flap to expose bait and activate single bait station.
- If using small containers, set out baits in lots of 25g for mice or 125g for rats.
- Place baits where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.
- DO NOT exceed 3m between bait stations for mice or 9m for rats.
- DO NOT place baits in the open.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.
- Bait infested area.
- Place bait stations under cover and not in the open.
- Record the number and locations of bait stations for later replenishment and/or removal.
- Several small bait stations give better mouse control while rats require larger bait stations in one or two locations.
- Bait the whole area simultaneously.
- Maintain an uninterrupted supply of RATSAK® for at least 14 days for effective control.
- It is essential to check bait stations every 1-2 days and top these up as necessary until all feeding ceases.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED