How to grow swiss cheese in a pot
- Choose a well-lit spot indoors (out of full sunlight) or a similarly protected position in a patio situation.
- Fill the pot with Yates Premium Potting Mix.
- Remove the plant from its container, try not to disturb the roots excessively. Prune off the older leaves.
- Position the plant in the middle of the new pot. Fill in around the plant with potting mix and water well.
- Water on a regular basis in the summer but cut back in the winter when conditions change.
- Feed every two weeks in spring and summer with Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food.