How to grow stromanthe in a pot
- Choose a pot at least twice the size of the existing root-ball of the plant. Position indoors in a bright spot, away from direct light.
- Partially fill chosen pot with quality potting mix, such as Yates Premium Potting Mix.
- Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots and cut away any encircled or entangled roots.
- Position in pot and backfill, gently firming down. Water in well.
- Water regularly, allowing the plant to slightly dry out between waterings. Mist the leaves regularly to increase humidity around the plant.
- Feed weekly from spring to autumn with Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food.