How to grow string of pearls in a pot
- Choose a pot at least 150mm wide (or larger, depending on your plant size) and position in a well-lit spot in or outdoors. Ensure it’s out of direct sunlight, like sitting behind a sheer curtain.
- Partially fill pot with potting mix specially formulated for succulents. Remove plant from container, gently tease the roots and cut away any circled or tangled roots and cut away any circled or tangled roots.
- Position in pot and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well.
- After the intial water, allow potting mix to almost completely dry out before watering again.
- Feed occasionally during the growing season (usually mid spring to early autumn) with Yates Thrive All Purpose Liquid Plant Food. Apply at half strength to promote strong root development and healthy growth.