How to grow pilea in a pot
- Choose a warm spot indoors that is well lit but away from direct sunlight or draughts.
- Fill the pot with Yates Premium Potting Mix, specially formulated to suit indoor and outdoor plants.
- Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots and cut away any matted or tangled roots.
- Position in a hole and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well keeping the water away from the leaves.
- After the initial watering, keep the potting mix slightly moist. Watering can be reduced during winter.