How to grow elephant ears in a pot
- Choose a pot at least twice the size of the original pot. Position in a well-lit indoors, but away from direct sunlight.
- Partially fill your chosen planter with quality potting mix, such as Yates Potting Mix with Dynamic Lifter.
- Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots and cut away any encircled or tangled roots.
- Position in pot and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well.
- Water occasionally, allowing the plant to slightly dry out between waterings.
- Feed weekly from spring to autumn with Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food.