How to grow irises in a garden
- Choose a well drained spot in the garden that attracts full sun.
- Enrich the soil with some compost and Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser before planting.
- Place Rhizomes directly where the plant is to grow ensuring that the top of the rhizome is at soil surface. Set Rhizomes at least 30 cm apart.
- Keep the soil nice and moist ensuring not to overwater.
- When flower buds appear feed every 1 to 2 weeks with Yates Thrive Roses and Flowers Liquid Plant Food.