This is an all time classic ball game that many have played at school.
It is played on a square court further divided into four smaller squares, there is a King, Queen, Jack and Dunce square.
One player stands in each of the squares, with the highest ranked player in King square, lowest in Dunce square.
You bounce the ball among the players, bouncing once in the other person’s square before that person handballs it back to you. You can play 4 squares, 2 squares or even up to 6 squares if you want to get creative.
• If you are out you go to the end of the line.
• The King serves and the serve must be fair.
• The King can serve to anyone.
• The King should only serve when all the players are ready.
• Each player moves up to the next square when someone is out.
• If the ball lands on the line replay the point.
• You must be in your own square.
• Only one person per square.
• Play fairly and be a good sport.
• The ball bounces twice in your court before or after you hit the ball.
• You hit the ball into another court on the full.
• You miss the ball.
• The ball hits your body as you attempt to play the ball.
• You roll the ball.
• You grab the ball.
• You go into another persons square.
4 Player Handball
• If you get out you go to dunce and all other players move up one square.
Number of Players: Four, unless you take turns.
Equipment: A four square court or sidewalk chalk, a tennis or bouncy ball.