- In a sheltered part of the garden, use pebbles to create a small riverbed. You can even paint some pebbles blue or use blue coloured gravel.
- Surround the riverbed with Jurassic looking plants like mosses, ferns, small palms and grassy plants such as mondo grass or liriope.
- To get the kids involved and engaged, take them along to the garden centre and they can choose a few of their favourite dinosaur garden plants.
- Add a few larger rocks and some small logs and then place the dinosaurs in amongst the plants and on the rocks.
- Hang some flying pterodactyls from larger plants or stakes for an extra prehistoric touch.
- Kids will love playing with their dinosaurs in this magical outdoor space.
You can also create a smaller dinosaur garden in a terrarium, with compact plants, small rocks and pint sized dinosaurs, which is ideal for a child’s bedroom.