How to grow mibuna in a garden
- Choose a sunny or partly shaded spot in the garden, loosen the soil with a garden fork and dig in Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser.
- Sow seeds directly into the prepared garden bed around 6mm deep and spaced 30cm apart. Cover lightly with Yates Seed Raising Mix and water well.
- Water regularly to keep the soil moist.
- Once the seedlings emerge, feed weekly with Yates Thrive Vegie and Herb Liquid Plant Food.
- Harvest by snipping or pulling leaves at soil level – this will also help encourage more leafy growth. Otherwise you can harvest the entire heads of the plants after 8 weeks. Sow successive crops every 3-4 weeks to extend you harvest window.