How to grow yellow paper daisy in a garden
- Choose a sunny spot in the garden and prepare the planting area well by digging in Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser.
- Sow direct where they are to grow. Cover lightly with Yates Seed Raising Mix. Keep the soil moist through the germination period so the seeds don’t dry out. Protect from snails and slugs with Yates Blitzem.
- Allow seedlings to grow to about 5-7 cm before thinning out and transplanting.
- When transplanting them into your prepared garden bed, ensure seedlings are well spaced - at least 15 cm apart. Mulch with an organic mulch, such as sugar cane or pea straw and water in well.
- Feed occasionally with Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser.