How to grow thyme in a garden
- Choose a sunny spot with well drained soil. Enrich the soil with Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser.
- Sow seeds direct and cover with Yates Seed Raising Mix. Firm down and water well.
- As seedlings grow, thin out to 25cm apart and feed weekly with Yates Thrive Vegie & Herb Liquid Plant Food.
- Mulch around the base of the plant with organic mulch like sugar cane or pea straw to retain moisture.
- Pick leaves regularly to encourage more growth.