How to grow foxgloves in a garden
- Choose a spot in the garden that receives part shade.
- Prepare the planting area well by digging in Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser.
- Sow seeds directly where they are to grow or in trays of Yates Seed Raising Mix. Press lightly into the surface of the soil and water well.
- Water gently and keep moist through germination period.
- Once seedlings are approximately 5 cm, mulch with organic mulch, such as bark chips, sugar cane or pea straw.
- Feed every 1 to 2 weeks with Yates Thrive Roses and Flowers Liquid Plant Food.