mould , I believe introduced by mulch. With heavy rain , a hard white mass evolves, resembling vomit, keeps re appearing despite me physically removing mass and all surrounding grass/soil.?any products that work to get rid of this for good!
23 May 2013 02:32 AM
The dogs vomit fungus isn't actually a fungus but a slime mould. As far as we know there are no known cures or controls for this organism. The following website provides some interesting info about this mould. http://botit.botany.wisc.edu/toms_fungi/june99.html