Does Pest Oil poison dogs?

Hi Just wanted to know if Pest oil on roses etc are poisonus to dogs if they lick or smell the sprayed plant.We have a very inquisitive puppy. Thank You Judy

yates

30 September 2019 02:02 AM

Dear Judy,

When you are spraying any kind of pesticide you should put your puppy in a safe area out of harm's way. Once the PestOil is dry on the leaf, it is not dangerous to your pet. I would point out though that it is never a good idea to let your puppy chew the foliage of plants. If you see him doing that try and distract him. Do have fun with your puppy

Topics: General Advice Issues: Product Advice